[78-L] Who's there?

Gene Baron gene.baron at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Nov 6 16:15:22 PST 2016

And since the subject has come up, I think that Facebook is great for the
"show and tell" of record labels and records found and hearing sound files,
but when it comes to asking for and sharing information about artists,
labels, etc. I think this lists's format is better for various reasons.
Just my two centavos worth.

Gene

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 7:10 PM, David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid