[78-L] The Petrillo we loved to hate

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com.invalid
Thu Sep 22 11:04:55 PDT 2016

The first article was pure bull crap.  Imagine thinking that killing off
the big bands in favor of the vocal soloist was beneficial to
musicians!!!!  Those funds for live concerts were a scam, and it was
discussed in the press at the time.  But there is a lot of good info in
both articles, and I need to find those books!

Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com