[78-L] Happy Birthday

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Sep 21 10:32:22 PDT 2016

Spike's sound effects and music cues in that thing run like an interlinear commentary on the original lyrics.

Sam Coslow's words tell one story, Spike countermands it.

I've heard a few dozen of Spike's records and this one in certainly among the best.

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.