[78-L] 3 seconds of nuttin'

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Wed Sep 14 14:39:49 PDT 2016

Dave was talking about a recording where the repeat was already part of the
dub. Hey, I have a white label pressing (source unknown) where one side is a
dub of someone singing You Are My Sunshine, in Ukrainian, from a worn 78 with
several skips and repeats. Lotsa luck with that.

dl

(Haven't been able to get through to 78-L for a couple of weeks thanks to
something weird with the world's oldest telephone company..trying a roundabout
route)