[78-L] Acoustic gramophones sound comparisons, and experiment proposal.

Inigo Cubillo ice261263 at gmail.com.invalid
Sat Sep 3 04:34:34 PDT 2016

Ron:
Maybe sprayed foam would help, but I propose sand fill because it's easier
to put and also to remove, while being a very dense backfill applied to the
horn external faces. I'm pretty sure this will kill any horn vibrations and
bring out the pure sound of the horn air column. Indeed, I was thinking a
lot about these small cabinet floor holes in the HMV, and I arrived to the
imaginative conclusion that they were made to empty out any sand fill...!

Saludos,

Inigo