[78-L] Nipper trademark

Michael Shoshani michael.shoshani at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Sep 1 05:47:22 PDT 2016

I just realized that I said there is only one active registration, and then
listed two others. I wrote the former after having done a search on the
phrase; the other links came after I got the idea to search the term "dog
and phonograph", and I forgot to delete the part about there only being one
active registration for the image. There are, in fact, three that I turned
up.

MS

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 7:37 AM, Michael Shoshani <michael.shoshani at gmail.com