[78-L] Understanding Rust

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Sun Aug 28 11:42:40 PDT 2016

On 8/28/2016 1:17 PM, ola anderstedt wrote:
> Columbia CB 207 is the english issue at the time for the recording. The italics mighgt tell only that the issue is not american.
>
> Ola
>

> 28 augusti 2016 20:11:10 +02:00, skrev Mark Bardenwerper <citrogsa at charter.net.invalid>:
>
>> Hello,
>> I am working on the Lou Breese discography, which by the way is up to
>> over 175 entries. I see that Georgians, Can't We Be Friends?, Nov. 22,
>> 1929 was also supposedly released on Col CB-207. This is printed in italics.
>> Is Col CB-207 an album? If so, what are the details?
>> Thanks!
Thanks!
I also have what is obviously a mistake in my lists. I have three
British Columbia sides listed as 4368. They are all by Georgians, I'm
Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover, It Made You Happy When You Made Me Cry
and I've Grown So Lonesome Thinking Of You. Could you possible correct this?

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.

Visit me at http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com