[78-L] Majestic - Mercury connection ??

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Sat Jul 23 19:21:21 PDT 2016

I posted a Billboard article on a Facebook page the other day that discussed Majestic having been purchased by Mercury and which also named other parties and individuals who made offers. It also seems that subsequently, Mercury turned a lot of Majestic masters over to Oberstein. Seems to me I have that Student Prince set on 3 vinyl 78s in an envelope on  yet another label.

dl