[78-L] I'm Stumped on who the artst is

kil at roadrunner.com.invalid kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Tue Jul 19 10:29:23 PDT 2016

Not sure what you are asking here.  You have the titles, artists and publisher.  The label name is Marlene as explained a bit in the following link.  It also dates it to the early 50's.  And gives a few other clues.  Unfortunately nothing on the Michelle Trio.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.music.marketplace.vinyl/CQcSsLIrCpo
RayK