[78-L] Benny Goodman

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Jun 26 06:19:28 PDT 2016

Most likely it *was *Yiddlsh, especially during that period. Among most
Jewish families, Yiddish was spoken in the home, and English was spoken out
in the world. Parents relied on children to teach them English, which they
learned in school and out on the street.

This is based on what my parents and grandparents told me.

Jeff Sultanof