[78-L] Aeolian Vocalion 12080

zimrec@juno.com zimrec at juno.com.invalid
Mon Jun 20 19:34:28 PDT 2016

Among the records I purchased at a recent estate sale was Aeolian Vocalion 12080.  At some point in its history, someone had drilled an extra hole, as if to play on disc cutting machine.  In doing so, they obscured part of song titles.  I've not been able to find a listing for this record online.  One side has Sousa's Sabre and Spurs March played by Rogers Band, presumably Walter B. Rogers.  The reverse is Madel __ , a French marching song by Roberts, played by Vocalion Military Band.  Can anyone fill in the ending of the latter song title?Art