[78-L] Leona Anderson, et al

Malcolm malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Tue Jun 7 22:32:07 PDT 2016

Aside from singing with her nose and throat and a fast vibrato she has a
tendency to sing sharp, especially on held notes. While the main pitch
may be close, the upper end of her vibrato pushes sharp. I wouldn't call
her a blues singer by any stretch of the imagination. IMHO, she's
strictly a pop singer and not a very good one, at that.
Malcolm

*******