[78-L] Awful singers

Novak Paul M. pm.novak at hosp.wisc.edu.invalid
Sun Jun 5 16:24:28 PDT 2016

45rpm/LP world:
Marianne Faithfull's original version of Sister Morphine rivals that of the Stones; and her voice suits the lyrics. Not awful to my ears, but bloody wonderful.

78rpm world:
Keeping erratic time is not necessarily bad: Texas Alexander just sang and Lonnie Johnson did his best to try to keep up

Paul Novak