[78-L] Stokowski, speaker Victor 6725

Dave Burnham burnhamd at rogers.com.invalid
Wed Jun 1 22:58:50 PDT 2016

You mean oddest because it had both 10 inch and 12 inch records?  This wasn't THAT unusual; there were a number that come to mind, Mozart's Divertimento No. 10, Mozart's Clarinet Quintet, one of Stokowski's Bach albums, etc.; and there were others that SHOULD have contained a 10 inch disc. I'm thinking of those that had 12 inch discs with very little music on them.

db

Sent from my iPhone

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com