[78-L] Stokowski, speaker Victor 6725

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Jun 1 21:52:15 PDT 2016

I think I was eleven when I got that album and wasn't onto breaking the codes on those things so hardly noticed that the firmly labelled Part 1 of the music also carried "M22-2" in small print and only recently figured out there was a disc missing. For all I knew that empty sleeve might have been a convenient place to store the booklet that I was pretty sure was missing. All the other albums like that I got from the same family were pristine and had booklets. Only the wisdom of advanced years of reading The 78-List has educated me to guessing there was a Disc missing.

How do we know that's Artur on the ivories behind Leopold?  DAHR doesn't mention him.

Are those little talks available online somewhere??

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.