[78-L] CD details required

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net.invalid
Tue May 24 12:52:20 PDT 2016

Hi Richard,

I just now noticed that you want the Memphis Stompers recordings.

Years ago (1995) I did some engineering work on a CD titled Snooks
and His Memphis Stompers for a short-lived label called Parklane.

It has 24 titles.  The sound is pretty good.
I could send you the music files.

Doug Pomeroy
Audio Restoration and Mastering Services
193 Baltic St
Brooklyn, NY  11201-6173
(718) 855-2650
audiofixer at verizon.net