[78-L] Interesting Dual Label Columbia 2491

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Apr 14 10:28:14 PDT 2016

Just from memory here but I think that was one of the last Columbias before the Whiteman jump back to Victor; and the Depression was probably a good reason to combine artists that otherwise might have had two sides exclusively. Kinda like the all star medleys on Brunswick at that same time.

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.