[78-L] Elizabeth McLeod's broadcasting history site

Stewart, Joseph R RandyStewart at MissouriState.edu.invalid
Wed Mar 30 12:26:20 PDT 2016

Elizabeth McLeod wrote:

Try https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.midcoast.com/~lizmcl
-- that gives me quite a few hits from 1998-2014. Select the year from the bar-graph looking thing at the top of the page.
The IA's redesign is horrendous. Even if it was good I wouldn't like it.
Elizabeth

Ah, that makes all the difference: I wasn't looking at the URL with the midcoast.com domain!  Thanks.  I do hope you can get the revisions you were talking about online at some point.
Randy