[78-L] : Elizabeth McLeod's broadcasting history site

Stewart, Joseph R RandyStewart at MissouriState.edu.invalid
Tue Mar 29 12:52:04 PDT 2016

You'd think it would be there... but I just checked archive.org, and the ONLY two times it shows they tried to save http://home.gwi.net/~lizmcl were Sept.8 2015 and Feb. 1st, 2016... and of course the page was long gone by then (i.e. "The requested URL /~lizmcl/ was not found on this server.").  Amazed that those were the only times they tried to save the page, considering how long you'd had it up online.. Anyway, I appreciate you getting back to me on this!   I'd wondered for quite some time about its disappearance.

Randy Stewart
Arts Producer
KSMU
901 S. National