[78-L] Elizabeth McLeod's broadcasting history site

Elizabeth McLeod lizmcl at midcoast.com.invalid
Mon Mar 28 13:48:55 PDT 2016

My ISP discontinued all hosting services about a year or so back, and I
haven't gotten around to finding a new place to put it. I think most of it
should still be available thru the Internet Archive.

The section on early broadcast recordings was way out of date, and if I ever
do get the site back up, I hope to update that part.

Elizabeth