[78-L] Turntable tales

Andrew Evans andrew.evans at sfr.fr.invalid
Thu Mar 10 12:35:56 PST 2016

Rather typical of today's BBC, I'm afraid.

But let's face it, she's a lot better-looking than Brian Rust, who worked
for the Beeb all his life, and if asked in time could have done a far better
job without a fee. For all I know there's never-broadcast archive material
of exactly that.

Andrew, grumpily in Luxembourg

Message: 2