[78-L] Electric Edison Diamond Discs

Hawthorn's Antique Audio hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com.invalid
Fri Feb 26 10:52:30 PST 2016

Two of the most desirable electric Diamond Discs are going on ebay today:

52646 - West End Blues/Have You Ever Felt That Way - Eva Taylor.  Edison's only blues record.

52651 - Oh Susanna/Honey - Vaughn De Leath.  The last Diamond Disc issued.

These are both from an Edison dealer's new/old stock, and have never been played.  They are truly in mint condition.  More unplayed Diamond Discs will follow in the next few weeks.

My ebay name: hawthornsantiqueaudio.  Or, you can go to my website below for a direct link to my current ebay listings.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

Tom Hawthorn
hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
www.thoseoldrecords.com

---