[78-L] California Ramblers Edison mystery

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Feb 24 21:06:53 PST 2016

Wow.  Thank you for posting these!  I've spent the evening listening to
them.  Fascinating glimpse into the evolution of a hot jazz tune in the
hands of masters of the craft.  All good, the Edisons, being latest, I
suppose, turned out the best, most polished performances, proving Dave's
point that the stuff on other labels would not have indicated such precision
renderings, but here they are.
Wow.