[78-L] "Armed forces record" info request

Joe Salerno jsalerno at collector.org.invalid
Sun Feb 21 16:18:25 PST 2016

I'm guessing since there is no label scan to examine, but the P series
Basic Musical Library was popular music. During the 40s it was from
broadcasts, but later, commercial recordings (the same was true for the
C classical series). I've heard that there may have been alt takes used
on occasion, but no one has ever cited or documented an example that I
know of. I doubt it personally.

I haven't seen a 12" disc, so take anything I say with an ocean of salt.

Joe Salerno