[78-L] Beatles artifact

Joe Salerno jsalerno at collector.org.invalid
Wed Feb 10 07:08:10 PST 2016

While we are on the subject of unintelligible lyrics, let us not forget
Louie Louie. There was the controversy over its supposedly dirty lyrics
but no one could understand them. It was said that even the FBI could
not figure them out with all their technology. Even going back to the
original multi-track master tape didn't help (it was a mono master).

Anyone remember Schwartz's presentation at the ARSC Conference some
years back? She summed it up pretty well.

Too bad it wasn't issued on 78, this post would then be on-topic.

Joe Salerno