[78-L] Playing reels backwards -PS

Joe Salerno jsalerno at collector.org.invalid
Tue Feb 9 11:15:59 PST 2016

I do recall seeing someone do that back in the day. I thought he was
playing them just a tiny bit out of sync. Slower speed hadn't occurred
to me, and it wasn't explained to me that way, but the explainer, the
aforementioned sister from the previous post who was working at the
college radio station, was not so tech savvy. I remember 2 turntables
and copies in use.

Joe Salerno