[78-L] Playing reels backwards -PS

Dave Burnham burnhamd at rogers.com.invalid
Mon Feb 8 12:17:40 PST 2016

Well "flanging" certainly refers to the act of thumbing the flange of a 10 inch reel to slow it down slightly; I think the complete process involved recording something on two machines simultaneously, both their outputs being fed to another recording and thumbing the flange on one of the machines while the other one plays normally; this creates the effect.

db

Sent from my iPhone

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com