[78-L] OT: Re: Playing reels backwards - separating myth from fact

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Mon Feb 8 04:24:00 PST 2016

Iñigo (and other language freaks) - here's another game to play, using
Google Translate.

1 Write a sentence in your own language in the left box - the dirtier
the better, but "I love to play Bing Crosby's "Amor Amor" works well too
2 Google Translate will detect the language and automatically mark it as
such
3 Now change the language tab to another language
4 Click the loudspeaker button to hear it pronounced

If you're too old for this (which I'm sure you aren't) your kids will
enjoy it.
Kristjan