[78-L] Artist query

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Thu Jan 7 11:52:28 PST 2016

Another thing that dates it to well before 1954 is Donna's placing Chuck and Betty in the US in the early 50s (yet more brain drain).
I well remember Yonge Street being chopped up....we lived on Elm and my grandfather's store and home was at 357 Yonge, just a couple doors north of the A&A. Long before Mr. Sniderman came to dominate the block.

dl