[78-L] Blues Singers' Names

Eric Graf graf561 at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Nov 16 21:26:19 PST 2015

Dug around the net a bit and found this in a couple of places:

1) Select (at random) a physical handicap or deformity for the first name.

2) Select a fruit or vegetable for the middle name.

3) Select the surname of an ex-President of the US for the last name.

Also found this variation in a couple of other places:

Handicap + a type of fruit + your last name

Enjoy!