[78-L] Coral - Signature Rhapsody in Blue Paul Whiteman Earl Wild

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Thu Nov 12 18:51:03 PST 2015

Flying Dutchman reissues of Signatures are from shellacs in any I've listened to. At least they still had the original sources for Coral, but that Rhapsody is full of hum and sounds very dull. I got great sound off the 78s years ago (heavenly chorus and Radio Recorders' echo chamber notwithstanding).

dl