[78-L] organic jazz

ice261263 ice261263 at gmail.com.invalid
Sat Nov 7 08:01:52 PST 2015

Julian: I don't remember exactly where I read that information. I believe it was in the comments to a CD publication with Sydney torch organ Recordings. In the notes to the CD the writer mentioned that Sydney was injured in the war. I have to check again that CD to see who wrote the notes and also to check if the injuries story was told there. Maybe my brain is playing with me, so I don't remember exactly if the story of Sydney being injuried was read in the CD notes or it is a story I imagined after reading the notes. So for being completely right, I need to check again my source and come back later with the answer. Sorry for the mistakes. Indigo