[78-L] Pop Memories - new edition

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Sep 21 19:40:44 PDT 2015

Accidentally saw on Joel Whitburn's site that a new edition of his Pop Memories 1890-1954 is about to come out in a new edition in October  and be changed to 1890-1940.  The hype almost looks promising but being the skeptic I am, I have to ask if anybody knows if he asked for competent help?

I clearly understood the shortcomings of the first edition and gleaned considerable benefit from it but I am worried about the new edition - and its potential abuses.

Anybody know??

Rodger

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.