[78-L] John Steiner - Paramount 10inch LP issues - info wanted

maceo maceo at nugrape.net.invalid
Wed Sep 16 16:38:04 PDT 2015

Thomas,

Just found Paramount 113 and has a listing in notes as follows:

101  Yancey Special
102  Wild Horns
103  Kansas City Frank Melrose
104 Session at Ashcrafts
105  Bud Freeman's Chicagoans
106  Doc Evans Best band
107  Ray Burke & Johnny Wiggs
108  The Third Squirrel
109  Cass Simpson
110  Fourth Festival (More Squirrel)
112  Powerhouse Piano
113  Trios (Art Hodes etc)
114   Armand Hug
201   New York Style

Also listed in notes are some American Music releases

Gary