[78-L] Soundalikes

Dave Burnham burnhamd at rogers.com.invalid
Sun Sep 13 07:25:20 PDT 2015

"Wee Deoch and Doris" and "Battle Hymn of the Republic" and "John Brown's Body"

"In the Hall of the Mountain King" and "Joshua fit the Battle of Jericho" and "Can't get Enough of that Sugar Crisp"

First line of "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and "Rock of Ages".

(Intentional),  "Invitation to the Dance" by Weber and "Let's Dance"

db

Sent from my iPhone