[78-L] Edison Phonograph Monthly 1903-1916

David Pierce prizma2 at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Aug 26 22:29:55 PDT 2015

The Euriskodata CD-ROM is simply the copies that can be downloaded for
free from the Internet Archive. The original volumes were scanned by
The Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation
from the LOC collections.

This and many other publications are indexed (and searchable) from our site.

David Pierce
Media History Digital Library
www.mediahistoryproject.org