[78-L] Edison Phonograph Monthly 1903-1916

Glenn Robison Glenn at GlennRobison.com.invalid
Mon Aug 24 14:45:52 PDT 2015

WOTOJO is "away" from eBay until 9/12 so the item can't be ordered.  I
found another eBay seller, euriskodata, selling the same thing for $8.95
w/free shipping.  I'll post a report when I receive the disc.  At $8.95
it's not much of a risk.  Lord knows I've taken bigger ones  ;-)

Glenn Robison
Host of "Rapidly Rotating Records"
"Toe-tapping music from 78 RPM records of the 1920s and 30s"
Broadcast Sunday evenings at 6 on KISL-FM 88.7 Avalon
Available 24/7 at www.RapidlyRotatingRecords.com