[78-L] Early HI FI Stereo - Bell Labs

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net.invalid
Mon Jul 27 10:11:29 PDT 2015

Thanks to all who have provided information.
I've done a little googling and found this
informative article:
  http://www.stokowski.org/Harvey_Fletcher_and_Bell_Labs_Stereo.htm

The BURG CD's are mentioned on various sites, with website info which is no
longer active.
Anyone know if Burg is still alive, or if his CD's are available from any
source ???

THANKS!!!
Best wishes, Thomas.