[78-L] Joplin/Medranska on 78

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Sun Jul 26 21:19:49 PDT 2015

Medranska? How many titles did this thing have? It's also Rosamunde, as I recall.
"Beer Barrel Polka" was most likely made up by someone in Victor's ethnic department, since a lot of those Will Glahe records were retitled (Im Gamsemarsch, the flip side, was called Squeeze the Bottle on another issue besides being labelled Hot Pretzels).