[78-L] question about inventorying a collection, part 2

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Fri Jul 17 11:06:52 PDT 2015

Made in December 1921, "Aloha Oe" was covered by virtually everyone from
Alma Gluck to... well, everyone. It is the most recorded of the  true
Hawaiian songs. Irene Williams was a US pop artist of her day. The flip
is "La Golondrina" and many Hawaiian steel guitarists covered it. There
was lots of crosstalk between cultures!
Malcolm

*******