[78-L] Meloclassic

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net.invalid
Sun Jul 12 13:27:30 PDT 2015

Larry, John, Nick, Dennis,
  Thanks for your replies - I have ordered a couple of the MELO CLASSIC
CD's.  I will be very interested in the notes for the SOLOVIEFF disc.  I
hypothesize she was a victim of the blacklist, relocated to France and
pursued her career as teacher and performer in Europe.
  Mark56 is correct, my nimble knuckles in typing the post are responsible
for the error.   I've searched using Mark56, Mark-56, "mark 56" but have not
gotten any hits.  It is the kind of thing Garabedian would have issued - He
issued the aircheck of ON A NOTE OF TRIUMPH (704).
  Anyone know of a listing of the Mark 56 releases?
  Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.