[78-L] Ballad for Americans - Aircheck ???

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com.invalid
Sat Jul 11 22:13:53 PDT 2015

I don't know, but if it has been, I'd enjoy hearing it. Whether or not this exists outside Dave Goldin's own collection, or in listenable quality outside Goldin's collection is the question. This, unfortunately, is not the kind of program that interests the vast majority of old radio collectors, who are more likely to have several hundred Lone Rangers than something like Robeson's "Ballad for Americans."

Randy