[78-L] ROYCROFT - English Singers WORD BOOK

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Tue Jun 30 14:34:52 PDT 2015

If anyone is looking for these records, with a word book, contact me. I have 2 incomplete sets and several singles plus the book. I won't say whether these all comprise one complete set (+ extras) because some discs were issued with different couplings, alternate takes (with or without the lyrics read at the top) etc.

dl