[78-L] I Can Hear It Now - jacket design

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net.invalid
Fri Jun 26 04:23:23 PDT 2015

Clark, that has a nice ring to it.....

Just noticed that the Iconic Ionic jacket is for
the CANADIAN (Sparton/London Canada) release, AND must be
quite early as it is TOP OPENING rather than side opening.

Hope someone can answer the questions -
  Was this style jacket used for Vol.2 or 3 ???
  Was this style used for the US release ???
  Any other designs ???

THANKS.
Best wishes, Thomas.