[78-L] Scanned a Cylinder Case

Clifford Bolling 78records at cdbpdx.com.invalid
Sun Jun 21 09:10:27 PDT 2015

Yep, I rolled it down the scan bed as the light bar passed by.  Took several tries before I figured
out I needed to scan at 600 dpi so the light bar would be slow enough for me to keep up with it.
Then I needed to place a piece of wood along the long edge of the scanner bed to act as a guide
to keep me in a straight line as I rolled it along.  Then just roll the cylinder case along being sure
to keep the contact point right on the light bar as it passes.  About 20 tries before I got a usable
image.  Seems to be a dirt road way to do it, but it works!
Cliff

-----Original Message-----  Do you roll it down the scanner bed?

Ron L