[78-L] Making of 78 Shelving

maceo maceo at nugrape.net.invalid
Fri Jun 5 14:24:26 PDT 2015

Hi Iñigo,

Thanks for the detailed reply, looking online locally it appears the
Expedit range is no longer available, and is replaced by
the Kallax product, which appears similar, however looking at the Ikea
range online the Billy product also seems similar which includes
a back board with a better depth dimension for 78's.

http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/S39023411/

Food for the thought, only disadvantage for me is the dividers seem a
bit wide as only housing 78's & nominal height is  a tad tall. Maybe
something can be configured locally to resolve this by routing the extra
dividers myself.

Might consider further as there is no IKEA within a 4 hour drive :-(

Thanks again,

Gary