[78-L] Victor sleeves advertising specific issues

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com.invalid
Tue May 26 08:35:27 PDT 2015

The sleeves are there.  You have to use the arrows to scan the six or so
pictures.

My god Han you scared me to death.  I am getting ready to hop in my car
to go to ARSC to give my presentation about the history of early records
sleeves and you scared me thinking I had missed something important.
Since I don't get anywhere near 1925 this is no problem  Whew.

While this sleeve COULD be used for the named record, it was NOT.  It
was used on any other record to tell you to listen to this one next time
you are in the store.  Why tell you that if you already bought

Nope, I got the first sleeve for a specific record and it was many years
earlier -- but I would be interested in knowing if there was a Canadian
version of the sleeve because I know there was a Canadian version of the
record.  No more hints.  Come to my talk on Saturday.

Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com