[78-L] ear tubes

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com.invalid
Sun Apr 12 07:48:22 PDT 2015

There were heart beat sounds records for doctors which came with an ear
tube attachment to be like a stethoscope.  There is no reason why a real
stethoscope could not be adapted to fit a disc reproducer.  There are
reproduction ear tubes being made now for phonograph collectors.
Charlie Hummel had them last fall at the Mechanical Music Extravaganza
which is happening again next Sunday.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com