[78-L] Older musicians

Rodger Holtin iPod rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Sat Apr 4 11:23:18 PDT 2015

I'll bet anything Satch was consciously quoting Two Black Crows with
that line, too.

Enough of the digression.  To further the discussion, Does anybody
have any anecdotes on this subject of aging from the antique rockers
we still have amongst us, Jagger, McCartnyy et al?

Sent from my iPod - which explainz any bad typjng