[78-L] Identity assistance with U.S. Regal 8352

Koen Kamphuijs & Gusta Harderwijk koen at koenkamphuijs.nl.invalid
Thu Apr 2 08:17:47 PDT 2015

A Google Books search gives this piece of information from Pseudonyms
on American records, 1892-1942: a guide to false names and label errors

(...) under this name might be the work of Fred Hall's Orchestra
(Bell, Emerson, Marathon). The following have been definitely identified:
Bell 531 = Al Bell and his Orchestra (What Do we Do on a Dew-Dew-Dewy Day)
(...)

Unfortunately the context is lost due to the very small fragment of
information that Google Books offers.  But it might help you to
search for Fred Hall.

Koenraad G. Kamphuijs

The Legends of the Rocking Dutchman - http://www.koenkamphuijs.nl/radio